A Portable and Powerful Engine
This compact outboard offers a reliable, lightweight operation with its 1-Cylinder and 5.2 displacement (CID) that generates 5000-6000 RPM at full throttle. The Mercury F 3.5 MH boat motor is easy to install. It has functions like a quick start and prompt throttle response. The 1-litre integral fuel tank saves space in your vessel. You also get easy access to the long multi-function tiller handle for superior throttle control.
This top-notch Mercury F 3.5 MH outboard has a 4-point mounting system for working with low vibration at all RPM ranges. The freshwater flushing port removes the debris and saltwater from the engine to increase the machine’s lifespan.
It is ideal for the aluminum tiller, utility, Jon, inflatable soft hull, and sailboats. The purchase of the Mercury ME 3.5 MH 4S engine also comes with a total of 5 years warranty from the company. It covers a 3-year standard warranty and a 2-year Mercury Product Protection Gold Plan.
- Horsepower: 3.5
- Engine type: 1 cylinder
- Displacement (CID/CC): 5.2 / 85
- Bore and stroke: 2.16 x 1.42″ / 55 x 36 mm
- Full throttle RPM: 5000-6000
- Shaft length: 15 “
- Gearcase ratio: 2.15:1
- Shallow water trim range: 16 °
- Integrated fuel tank: 0.3 / 1.1
- Dry weight: 41 lbs
- Starting: Manual
- Steering: Tiller with 360° turning
- Fuel induction system: 2-valve pushrod (overhead valve)
- CARB star rating: 3
- Ignition: CDI w/electronic spark advance
- Fuel system: Carbureted
- Cooling system: Water-cooled with thermostat
- Gear shift: F-N
- Gearcase: Standard
- Trim system: Manual Tilt
- Trim positions: 4 positions
- Exhaust system: Above prop
- Shallow water drive: Shallow water trim range (degrees) : 16
- Recommended fuel: 87 octane / up to 10% ethanol
- Recommended oil: Mercury FourStroke Oil 10W-30
- Color: Phantom Black
There are no reviews yet.